Head of Bioinformatics Group
I am teaching on several courses, for more detail see my teaching pages.
- Bioinformatics of gene and protein-protein interaction networks
- analysis of gene function and prediction of disease genes
- visualisation and analysis of biological networks (in collaboration with Prof Volker Ahlers at the Fachhochschule Hannover, Germany)
- analysis and simulation of phage lambda (in collaboration with Dr Alvis Brazma at the EBI
- ... see my research pages for more details...
- Module organizer for "Fundamentals of Genetics and Biomolecular Structure for Bioinformatics (7BBBYPAM) and "Data Analysis of Large-Scale Experiments in Molecular Biology" (7BBYMDAL) of the MSc in Bioinformatics at KCL
- Member of SAB (Subject Area Board) for Bioinformatics for the appointment of PhD examiners
- If you are interested to join the group as a PhD student or Postdoc then please contact me